SoLo Gold Terms and Conditions
By participating in the SoLo Funds (“SoLo”) Gold incentive program (a “Program”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). SoLo may at any time and in its sole discretion, without prior notice, terminate, cancel, suspend, or modify the Program or these terms. If you are a Lender participating, you are a “Member” under these terms. A “Lender” is a natural person who funds a loan on the SoLo platform. A “New Lender” is a Lender who has not funded a loan on the SoLo platform. An “Existing Lender” is a Lender who has funded a loan on the SoLo platform. A “Requalifying Lender” is a former Member who was unenrolled from the Program for failure to complete the qualifying activity who has met the eligibility requirements.
Eligible Members will receive the Program benefits (“Benefits”) as specified herein by completing the Initial Opt-In Form. Benefits are not transferable or assignable for any reason. A Member will qualify described in these Terms, as determined in SoLo’s sole discretion. Upon completing the Initial Opt-In Form, Members agree that SoLo may automatically re-enroll the Member into the Program upon requalification without notice. Processing time of the Initial Opt-in Form and re-enrollments is up to seven business days from completion or requalification.
Eligibility and Overview
- You may participate in the Program as a Member by meeting the eligibility requirements until the Program is terminated or modified by SoLo. Members will be eligible to receive the Benefits if the qualifying activity is completed before the Program’s termination, cancellation, suspension or modification. Eligibility is determined by the number of loans funded at the end of the calendar month UTC time.
- New Lenders are eligible to opt-into the Program for a one-time Introductory Coverage Period (“Intro”) that ceases at the end of the immediately succeeding calendar month. To remain in the Program after the Intro, Members must meet the qualifications listed herein during that succeeding calendar month. Your Program Enrollment will terminate effective at the beginning of any month during which you did not have qualifying activity during the immediately prior month (other than the month you first enrolled). For example, if during a calendar year, where a Member who completed the Initial Opt-In Form on July 15 and did not have qualifying activity during the period of August 1 through August 31, that Member will be unenrolled from the Program effective September 1.
- Lenders existing on the Platform prior to July 2022 are eligible to opt-into the Program. To remain in the Program, these Members must meet the qualifications listed herein. Your Program Enrollment will terminate effective at the beginning of any month where you did not complete the qualifying activity during the immediately preceding month. For example, if during a calendar year, where a Member who completes the Initial Opt-In Form on July 15 and does not have qualifying activity during the period of July 1 through July 31, that Member will be unenrolled from the Program effective August 1.
- You may requalify for the Program upon completing the qualifying activity during any calendar month. Requalifying Lenders will be automatically enrolled into the Program. Program Benefits will restart in the month following a month during which you had qualifying activity. For example, if during a calendar year, a Requalifying Lender who completes the qualifying activity for the period of September 1 through September 30 will be re-enrolled into the Program effective no later than October 11.
- Program Benefits will continue for a Member provided that the Member has qualifying activity the immediately preceding calendar month.
- SoLo may notify qualifying New Lenders and requalifying former Members through permissible electronic communication (i.e., email or SMS text message) of their qualification status for the Program. Lenders may contact SoLo as listed on its website solofunds.com and through the SoLo app for assistance in determining eligibility.
- Digital Premium Protection is a cyber protection benefit provided by Walnut. SoLo pays your premium to Walnut during your participation in the Program. To take advantage of the Digital Premium Protection, you must fund 20 loans by the 27th day of the month, or the next business day in UTC time. Digital Premium Protection Enrollments are communicated to Walnut on the 28th day of the month for coverage effective during the following month. For example, if during a calendar year, where a Member in the Program funded 20 loans by August 27, the Member will be covered by the Digital Premium Protection from September 1 through September 30. However, where a Member funded 20 loans by August 29, that member will not be covered by the Digital Premium Protection Coverage for the month of September 2022. Digital Premium Protection is not a SoLo product and should not be expected to protect loans funded on the SoLo Platform.
Qualifying Activity for Continued Enrollment
- To be eligible for continued SoLo Gold Program enrollment for a month, the Member must fund 20 or more loans in the immediately preceding calendar month.
- To be eligible for continued Digital Premium Protection enrollment for a month, the Member must fund 20 or more loans by the 27th day of the immediately preceding calendar month.
- Direct Text Line with our Lender Concierge Team
- Monthly Webinars/AMAs with the SoLo Funds Team
- Access to our Lender Discord Community Group
- Digital Protection Premium: up to $1M in cyber protection via CyberScout + Dashlane
SoLo reserves the right to limit, cancel, delay or decline enrollment in the Program if SoLo determines, in its sole discretion, that the Member has violated these Terms or the SoLo User Agreement or has acted in a fraudulent or abusive manner, or if SoLo restricts or closes the Member’s Account pursuant to the SoLo User Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you have no Benefits outside the coverage as stated in the Program, consistent with these Terms.
- SoLo is not responsible and/or liable if any opt-in form, or Program-related materials or correspondence are lost, fraudulent, abusive, stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, interrupted, delayed, altered, defective, misdirected, tampered with, or irregular in any way or if any Member’s contact information does not work, is deleted, or is changed without Member giving prior written notice to SoLo.
- Program is void where prohibited.
This Program is governed by California law. By opting into the Program consistent with these Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms, the SoLo Funds Discord Community Group Guidelines, and the SoLo Terms of Service Agreement. Any questions relating to the offer will be resolved in SoLo’s sole discretion and its decisions related to the offer will be final and binding.
Third Party Merchant Providers
By opting-into the Program you further agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of our third-party Benefits’ providers.
All products you purchase from a third-party merchant, including those linked from the SoLo website, SoLo email offer, or displayed in the SoLo app are: (a) priced by the applicable third-party merchant; and (b) fulfilled, shipped, and otherwise serviced by the applicable third-party merchant and not by SoLo. SoLo is not responsible for any third-party merchant products, the business products of any third party or any information contained on the merchant’s website. You agree that your purchase from a third-party merchant is subject to the merchant’s own terms and conditions applicable to such purchase. You agree SoLo is in no way responsible or liable to you for any products you purchase in connection with the Program. You acknowledge and agree that SoLo is not liable or otherwise responsible for any breaches of credit card or debit card security or privacy by any third-party merchants.
SoLo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices or opinions expressed in any third-party website or by any third party that you interact with through the Program. SoLo will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party site or service. By using the Program, you release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or service.
If you have a dispute with any third-party associated with the Program: (a) you agree that SoLo is under no obligation to become involved; and (b) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you release SoLo, its officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to any dispute your have with a third party in connection with the Program.
Sponsor: SoLo is located at 555 W. 5th St. 35th Flr Los Angeles, CA 90013. SoLo is a financial technology company enabling a marketplace where members can request and fund microloans for personal, family, or household use.
SoLo Gold Terms and Conditions are current as of September 26, 2023